Aluminium for First Class Shop Fronts
December 17, 2017
Aluminium Shop Fronts, Versatile & Strong, Commercial & Domestic Frames & Entrance Doors
The fact that aluminium is the most preferable and popular material when used for shop fronts is seldom denied. Its durability and versatility has been proven time and again, along with a look that raises the profile of any store to the next level. Aluminium shop fronts and entrance doors are attractive and welcoming, giving the impression of a professional approach, while providing a dynamic appeal.
The strength of aluminium means a highly tailored outcome, with slim, uniquely designed profiles where desired. Some other advantages of this product :-
- Aluminium can be moulded into any size and shape, while retaining it’s toughness and high tensile nature, making it ideal for shop fronts and commercial buildings.
- It provides an environmentally friendly solution for the construction industry, as aluminium is 100% recyclable, and can be used time and again without compromising on its quality.
- Shop fronts created using aluminium can be modified and updated easily, they can also be painted and revamped whenever desired. This means that businesses can respond to changing trends and looks as their business develops.
- Money saving is also an aspect with this metal, as it is widely available and cost effective, plus when teamed with energy efficient glazing and warm edge spacer bars, bills are kept to a minimum.
- Perfect for use within commercial or domestic sectors, it lends itself to being customised and looks amazing when used for sliding folding doors and patio doors.
- It will not rust or suffer damage from strong sunlight, and can be fitted with a variety of security locking systems and features.
Over the last decade we have seen an emergence of aluminium used for the majority of shop fronts and high end buildings, as it gives the ultimate in smart and functional results.