Aluminium Double Glazing is no Joke
June 26, 2012
The reputation of the double glazing industry has undergone a transformation in recent years, resulting in a positive experience for double glazing companies and customers alike. Double glazing salesmen were the butt of many a joke once upon a time, to be avoided at all costs! But the pushy, forceful image of double glazing salesmen with a wide grin and their foot in the door has all but disappeared. It is more likely nowadays that the customer seeks out the double glazing company, as more and more consumers have become aware of the manyfold advantages of double glazing.
Superior features of Double Glazing include:-
- Thermal high performance – warm in the winter / cool in the summer.
- Vast reductions on energy bills.
- Highly waterproof & weather resistant.
- Strong & resilient against impact.
- Draft proof & Noise reduction.
- No rotting, warping or corrosion.
- Secure high tech locking systems.
Aluminium Double Glazing
In addition, further benefits come with aluminium double glazing such as:-
- All of the above.
- Its strength means a thinner profile is possible.
- Extremely versatile, can be shaped and cut to any size.
- Can be used ‘as is’ or with the application of a selection of colours.
- Can be used for secondary double glazing in conservation areas, listed buildings etc.
First Choice Aluminium H&P Ltd has an impressive reputation within the aluminium double glazing industry. Clients include domestic as well as commercial and government contracts like schools, offices, factories, government buildings, shops and restaurants across the North West UK.
We supply double glazing systems to installers and builders, and are active in assisting architects and quantity surveyors, with the design and development of a number of projects.
With an ISO 9002 accredited production system, we are also members of the AIMS scheme and Quality Mark scheme. Call FCAHP on :- 0161 678 9144
FCAHP believe in a pro active approach to responsible business practices which includes our associate company H&P Double Glazing Ltd. For information and enquiries about quality UPVC double glazing please visit:- www.hpdoubleglazing.co.uk